facebook

HTML5 video in iPad Test Center? ANSWERED, deferred

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

feklee

I just tried out the YouTube iframe embed example in MobiOne’s Test Center with iPad selected as device:

http://apiblog.youtube.com/2010/07/new-way-to-embed-youtube-videos.html

However the video does not play: “You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video.” On a genuine iPad, things work fine. Can we expect HTML5 video to come to MobiOne’s Test Center too?

#319000 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@feklee

Media support has been on our todo list for some time now. It has been on the back burner for a while as we had to develop more infrastructure to support a broader class of user interfaces. Now that much of the infrastructure is in place we are ramping up the priority. I can’t say when we will have this in place as we are researching a few different options and the direction has not been decided. I would expect some improvements in the next 2-3 months.

#319001 Reply

feklee

Thanks for clarification!

#319661 Reply

Robberson

Media support has been on our todo list for some time now. It has been on the back burner for a while as we had to develop more infrastructure to support a broader class of user interfaces. Now that much of the infrastructure is in place we are ramping up the priority. I can’t say when we will have this in place as we are researching a few different options and the direction has not been decided. I would expect some improvements in the next 2-3 months.

————————————————————————————-
    ipad 2 accessoryipad2caseipad2 cover

#321043 Reply

alapin

This message has not been recovered.

#321148 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

This message has not been recovered.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: HTML5 video in iPad Test Center? ANSWERED, deferred

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in