It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:10 am

how to connect external database with mysql

View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:51 am   

hai i am new to this mobione i want to know how to connect external database in this mobione. pls tell by step by step. my idea is i want to retrieve details of that person by external database and it should shown by google ma thats it. for example if i give one number it should retrieve that person name and details and result is shown by google map when i click the icon it shows the persons details as i said above. i bought this software.so kindly help me pls with some example code..........

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 am   

I'd be interested if this was an option as well.

Looking into various options for building adding a calendar to one of my apps that would have dates I could administer from a server side and the app pulls the events into the calendar on the phone.

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:52 pm   

@abduljabbar, @ehpdesigns

It is rare that server side resources are directly exposed to the public network. Thus their access is traditionally layered behind web service(s) hosted on your server or backend-as-a-service (BAAS). Use MobiOne to develop your app UI, business functionality and data integration with your web services. Your server side web services can be developed in the language and toolset of your choice: java, php, asp. MobiOne does not provide server side development tools. We provide another product, MyEclipse that is great for web service and database development for java-based services.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:15 pm   

Wayne,

I have the tools for hosting server-side databases, etc within various websites our company operates.

Just wanting to make sure that I understand you correctly that MobiOne has the ability to communicate with those databases via PHP or Javascript? I'm assuming I could use the HTML widget for something like this or would you recommend a better way to put my script to use within MobiOne?

Profile WWW  
 PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 pm   

then what is the solution for this ? i want to connect my website database. How to retrieve data from server? will you please tell me?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:04 am   

i tried one way but its not good.
my question is i want to fetch data from my external database?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:39 am   

hai wayne are you there? can you tell me solution which i send?