Genuitec – The Cloud Control Company
Founded in 1997, Genuitec has earned an “Always First” reputation.
|2011 introduction of Secure Delivery Center:
- First turn-key Eclipse provisioning platform
- First platform enabling rapid enterprise IDE and team management
- First unified rapid Eclipse RCP deployment framework
||2009 introduction of MobiOne:
- First Windows designer for iOS devices
- First integrated cloud-based mobile build service
- First unified mobile designer and over-the-air test framework
||2003 introduction of MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench:
- First comprehensive Eclipse tool suite
- First affordable world-class tools
- First subscription model in Eclipse ecosystem
Today, Genuitec supports one of the fastest growing, commercial developer communities for Eclipse tools. And customers benefit from Genuitec’s ongoing commitment to open standards and to the continual enhancement of the MyEclipse, Secure Delivery Center, GapDebug, and Mobile Tools product families with unique innovations and low subscription pricing.
Genuitec is a leader in the Eclipse open source community. As a founding member of the Eclipse Foundation, Genuitec has actively participated in strategy development and direction for the organization. Genuitec is also a founding member and sponsor of the original Eclipse Plug-In Central, a resource for open source and commercial Eclipse plug-ins that later evolved into the Eclipse Marketplace.