facebook

Meet with an error When i install CodeMix in EclipseMarketplace

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

daneas
    Participant

I intalled codemix for twice and got the same alert

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
    session context was:(profile=D__eclipse_eclipse, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
    Unable to read repository at http://downloads.genuitec.com/downloads/products/codemix/updates/cm20200407/plugins/com.make.chromium.cef.win32.win32.x86_64_68.0.0.201912120419.jar.
    Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 58,339,541; received: 9,197,439)
    Unable to read repository at http://downloads.genuitec.com/downloads/products/codemix/updates/cm20200407/plugins/pack.core.win_3.6.0.202001241725.jar.
    Premature end of Content-Length delimited message body (expected: 15,696,430; received: 9,207,576)

#660508 Reply

support-swapna

daneas,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.
    It looks like a network connection problem. Please retry to rule out temporary internet glitches.

Are you behind a firewall or proxy? If yes, then you have to configure the proxy settings in the Eclipse IDE as suggested in this FAQ :
    https://www.genuitec.com/forums/topic/configuring-the-network-proxy-settings/

If the problem persists, then please download the CodeMix archived update site from this url : https://www.genuitec.com/download/codemix/updatesite/latest/
    Go to Help > Install from Site and select ‘Archive’ and point to the downloaded .zip file to install it.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how this works for you.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#660615 Reply

support-swapna

daneas,

Just checking – were you able to successfully install CodeMix?
    Please let us know if you are still seeing issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#660692 Reply

daneas
    Participant

appologize for my late. I checked it as you said and get a photo like the follow attachments. maybe it due to network problem , i con’t download your file with out a vpn,it’s a little embarrassing. A new erro note shows “CodeMix Engine will be started momentarily to support development activities” after i install it from local. the detail as follow attachment

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by daneas.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #660756 Reply

support-swapna

Daneas,

Thank you for the log file.

1.Do you see the engine status as connected? You should see a blue tick mark on the bottom left and if you hover over it, you will see the status.

2. By local, I am assuming you downloaded the .zip file for CodeMix i.e codemix-updatesite.zip and installed it using ‘Archive’ button (Help > Install New Software > click on ‘Add’ and then ‘Archive’)

3. Try starting Eclipse with -clean command args, switch to a new workspace and check if the engine connects fine.You can add -clean as first line to the eclipse.ini file which is located in the Eclipse installation directory or start Eclipse from command line using :eclipse.exe -clean
    The clean is a one time flag. You can remove it after starting Eclipse once with it.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#660819 Reply

daneas
    Participant

[add -clean as first line to the eclipse.ini file] works.
    (: thanks

#660823 Reply

support-swapna

Daneas,

Glad that you are all set. Thank you for getting back to us.
    Please let us know if you see any issues with CodeMix.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Meet with an error When i install CodeMix in EclipseMarketplace

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in