What do you want to learn about?
Looking for more info? Mouse over the topics below for a snapshot of tutorials and guides available on that subject.
Getting Started provides you with concepts and a quick start guide for SDC.
Installation & Upgrade
Access the installation and upgrade guides, and learn about what's new in each release.
Learn about creating tailored packages to deliver to teams or customers.
- Creating an Eclipse IDE Package
- Creating a MyEclipse IDE Package
- Creating an RCP Product Package
- Configuring Add-ons for Eclipse-Based Software
- Adding Workspace Configurations
- Administering Packages from the Web Portal
- Branding a Package
- Configuring Notifications
- Enabling a Secure Marketplace
- Filtering the Packages List
- Including Extra Software in a Package
- Managing the IDE Version Exposed to Users
- Specifying Package Access Level, Policies & Groups
- Testing a Package Before Rollout
Learn how to add software libraries that you can include in your tailored packages.
General policies include configurations for package security, access, and environmental settings.
Learn how to deliver new and updated software packages to end users.
Advanced Team Delegation
Learn how to delegate admin tasks, allowing team leads to create specialized packages.
Users, Groups & Assistance
Learn to manage users, delivery groups, and assistance requests.
Learn about accessing package history, installer status, and taking snapshots for later use.
General System Settings
Learn about basic administrative settings.
Get details on advanced administrative settings such as web mappings and signing certificates.
Learn how to monitor the system and check usage trends.
Learn how to extend SDC with available extension API.
Learn how to get more from SDC with advanced capabilities.
Take a look at our videos
Let's talk, we know we can help
Visit our support forums. They’re staffed with Genuitec folks who will answer your questions.
Send us an email to email@example.com and we’ll answer promptly.
Got a quick question about MyEclipse? Hit us up on Twitter at @Genuitec.