facebook

MyEclipse 2017 – XSD to XML

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

1) I created generic project and copy lasted bunch of XSDs there. When I right click on XSD I expect to see “generate XML”; at least according forum it should be there, but it’s not.

2) Also I don’t see “Graph” tab on the bottom, i see source and Design.

What did I do wrong with installation of myEclipse Spring?

TY

#545161 Reply

support-swapna

Petar,

Apologies for the delayed response. I created a Java/Web project and an XSD file in MyEclipse 2017 CI 9 and could not replicate the missing ‘Generate > XML file’ problem. Right click on the XSD file > Generate > XML File is what I see at my end.

1. In older versions of MyEclipse, you need to turn on the ‘WTP Extras’ to get the Generate > XML File option. Go to Window > Preferences > General > Capabilities. Click on the Advanced button. Expand “MyEclipse Standard Tools” and enable WTP Extras capability.

2. If you are working with the latest MyEclipse 2017 CI 9, then please let us know how exactly you created the generic project and what options are available when you right click on the xsd file and select ‘Generate’.

3. To rule out problems with copied xsd files, can you please create a new xsd file and check if the issue persists.

4. I dont think we ever had a ‘Graph’ tab in addition to ‘Source’ and ‘Design’ in the MyEclipse XSD Editor (I did check in couple of older releases as well). If you see any mention of it then please share the link with us so we can check.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: MyEclipse 2017 – XSD to XML

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in