facebook

Only Apply Patch shows up. [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Off Topic
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

everZ

Hi, Based on Scott’s suggestion, I repost the question.

I have the same problem, i.e. under the Team, I only have Apply Patch, no Sync with repository tab. Here is my eclipse info:

Eclipse Platform
    Version: 3.0.0
    Build id: 200406251208

MyEclipse
    Version: 3.8.2
    Build id: 200409171200-3.8.2

JDK: j2sdk1.4.2_05

I have added CVS and it is shown in the CVS Repositories Window.
    I have also checked the files under plugins directory. There are 7pde files named org.eclipse.pde.*

I have installed and uninstalled myeclipse. But each time I used “Typical” rather than customized choice. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Everett

#222107 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Under Team, you should have Apply Patch and Share Project… if the project has not already been checked into CVS. If it has been, but you have not pulled it from CVS, you’ll need to do that the first time from the CVS Repositories view.

#222218 Reply

everZ

Hi, Scott:

@support-scott wrote:

Under Team, you should have Apply Patch and Share Project… if the project has not already been checked into CVS. If it has been, but you have not pulled it from CVS, you’ll need to do that the first time from the CVS Repositories view.

I have not checked my project into CVS using myeclipse. In fact, that is what I want to. But I have checked it into CVS with DOS command line and I can see those files in the CVS repository with myeclipse. Under Team, I can not find “Share Project” (only Apply Patch function available). Any thoughts?

Best,
    Everett

#222221 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Everett,

If you’ve checked in the changes using DOS and you can see the project under the HEAD node in the CVS Repositories View then you need to right click on the project in that view and select ‘Checkout’ or ‘Checkout As…’ to bring the project into Eclipse for the first time.

#222360 Reply

everZ

@support-scott wrote:

Everett,

If you’ve checked in the changes using DOS and you can see the project under the HEAD node in the CVS Repositories View then you need to right click on the project in that view and select ‘Checkout’ or ‘Checkout As…’ to bring the project into Eclipse for the first time.

Thank you, Scott:

It works now.

Everett

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Only Apply Patch shows up. [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in