facebook

Spring in MyEclipse missing

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I am trying to follow tutorial about using Spring and bean view, but I can’t activate feature. I installed MyEclipse 7.5 out of the box, all default settings on install and I don’t see any spring support nor capabilities.

Is it hidden somewhere ?

Thx.

#304198 Reply

support-joy

Peter,

I am not sure what is the problem you are facing? Can you do the following –
    1. Can you copy and paste your installation details? Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details.
    2. From menu options click on MyEclipse > Examples on Demand…This will open “Examples on Demand” browser. Click [install] for DWRSpringJPAExample to install the same on your workspace. Please read README.txt
    3. You mention that you are trying to follow a tutorial on using Spring and bean view. Can you share the link with us? MyEclipse also provides white-papers on spring. Please refer to them here – http://www.myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-7.html
    4. Spring capability is not hidden. If you need to add spring capability, create a web project. Right click on the same, from the context menu click on MyEclipse > Add Spring Capabilities and choose relevant spring version.

Hope this helps.

#304201 Reply

Thanks. Your tutorial steps works, but I had to reinstall myeclipse.

It seems I had problem as I have installed matisse4myeclipse while it was not necessary as features were already enabled…. I messed it up somehow….

All is ok, thanks for help,

Kind reagrds.
    p.

#304236 Reply

support-joy

Peter,

Good to hear you are all set.

Best.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Spring in MyEclipse missing

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in