facebook

Web eclipse delete project automatically

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

vinhson119
    Participant

When I import an angular project into web eclipse. I got error message and see my project was deleted automatically. What happens with web eclipse? How can I import project normally?

And my error message in console

added 115 packages in 50.435s
    npm install –save-dev angular-ide

> angular-ide@0.9.39 postinstall F:\AppData\onesolution\son.truong\weddyvn\Weddyvnjs\node_modules\angular-ide
    > node ./scripts/post.js

npm ERR! path F:\AppData\onesolution\son.truong\weddyvn\Weddyvnjs\node_modules\fsevents\node_modules
    npm ERR! code EPERM
    npm ERR! errno -4048
    npm ERR! syscall lstat
    npm ERR! Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, lstat ‘F:\AppData\onesolution\son.truong\weddyvn\Weddyvnjs\node_modules\fsevents\node_modules’
    npm ERR! { Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, lstat ‘F:\AppData\onesolution\son.truong\weddyvn\Weddyvnjs\node_modules\fsevents\node_modules’
    npm ERR! stack: ‘Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, lstat \’F:\\AppData\\onesolution\\son.truong\\weddyvn\\Weddyvnjs\\node_modules\\fsevents\\node_modu
    les\”,
    npm ERR! errno: -4048,
    npm ERR! code: ‘EPERM’,
    npm ERR! syscall: ‘lstat’,
    npm ERR! path: ‘F:\\AppData\\onesolution\\son.truong\\weddyvn\\Weddyvnjs\\node_modules\\fsevents\\node_modules’ }
    npm ERR!
    npm ERR! Please try running this command again as root/Administrator.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #550187 Reply

vinhson119
    Participant

This is the first time I use web eclipse. Before I use the plugin for eclipse (spring tool suite) but I got a problem with that: my STS cannot make import automatically!

#550380 Reply

Brian Fernandes

vinhson,

Unfortunately this issue is rooted in NPM, sporadically occurring on Windows systems for a variety of permission related issues.

Could you please try the following suggestions to see if any of them resolve your problem:

1) Clean the npm cache by using
    npm cache clean
    2) Disable AV software like Windows Defender or any other external Antivirus software you have
    3) Try using an different version of NPM, like NPM 5.6. You can also try others in the 5.x series. If none of these work, you could also try NPM 3.x or 4.x – we’ve noticed that this problem typically occurs only with NPM 5.

Do let us know what works for you, or if you still experience issues.

Note: The deletion prompt does have a No / Cancel button that you can click to prevent the project from being deleted.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Web eclipse delete project automatically

This topic is marked as closed to new replies, however your posting capabilities still allow you to do so.

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in