facebook

A small but annoying problem

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

beleta1
    Participant

Depending on the hour of the day, or perhaps if Saturn has entered the house of Piscis, when I start Eclipse the following error appears on some of my Angular projects:

Detected pipeline tasks in tasks.json, however, the tasks are not valid. Check required extensions are installed and tasks are correctly configured.

If I restart Eclipse the error goes away or appears on other projects.

Not severe but very annoying.

#618619 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Neptune occluded by the moon, no doubt!

We have seen this reported rarely, and it can definitely be irritating – has proven to be quite hard to reproduce. If you don’t restart, does anything remove the error? Like dirtying and saving the [project]/.vscode/tasks.json file for the project in question? Can you share any one of these files (just in case there’s something different about them as compared to the ones that are created by default).

Thanks!

#618932 Reply

beleta1
    Participant

No, the error is not removed by dirtying and saving the file. The only way to remove it is to delete it from the Problems view. I have not made any modification in the tasks.json file. The error shows on Eclipse startup every time in different Angular projects. I am including the file of one of them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #628043 Reply

Michael
    Participant

With eclipse-2019-09 I do observe the same issue. It is not reproduceable.

When I opened one of the tasks.json-Resources in the Editor (typing Crtl+Shift+R and searching for tasks.json) the error vanished.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: A small but annoying problem

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in