facebook

about "Visual HTML Designer" function in linux

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Web Development (HTML, CSS, etc.)
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

John Brosan

I would like to voice my support for the WYSIWYG JSF/JSP/HTML support on Linux as well. All of our developers are now on Linux and using MyEclipse. It would be great to have a visual editor for Linux as well.

#237354 Reply

hasijutu

Plans for 5.0 M1 include “Enhanced Visual JSF development”. Will it fix the Linux JSF wysiwyg issue?

#237394 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Will it fix the Linux JSF wysiwyg issue?

No, those enhancements are to maek the JSF editing more powerful, this isn’t related to our crossplatform designer strategy.

#237816 Reply

Henry0001

This message has not been recovered.

#246927 Reply

akschu

I am also needing this feature, so I dig up this thread, but it looks like a year has passed and still no visual designer in linux. What is the plan to fix this?

#246932 Reply

Greg

We decided to port other features like Web20 tools to linux first since the technology is more compatible. So 4.1.1 should contain linux support for web20 tools. Features like the Visual designer will be ported next to Linux.

#249984 Reply

rothmann

Hi,

is there any releasedate for the visual html-editor for linux?

#249997 Reply

Riyad Kalla

This first bit of this work is going into MyEclipse 5.0. We just discussed the progress with the new designer this morning and we are making great headway on it.

#250359 Reply

vange

I recently started using MyEclipse, and a co-worker convinced me to buy a license. So when I discovered the HTML designer is not working on Linux (my co-woker runs Windows), I looked in the forums for help and found this thread, and I am very disappointed that this hasn’t been fixed for over a year – please fix this!

#250367 Reply

Riyad Kalla

It will be fixed in MyEclipse 5.0, we are sorry for the delay in this.

#311644 Reply

q455923354

Wah Fu Restaurant, 1005 Brown St., will close in late October or early November after 20 years of business, louis vuittonaccording to an article published by the Dayton Daily News on Monday, Sept. 27.

Miami Valley Hospital will purchase the property, MVH spokeswoman Nancy Thickel told the DDN. The hospital will finalize this sale in late October or November, Thickel said to the DDN. MVH most likelylouis vuitton handbags will tear down the Wah Fuh building and turn it into green space, the DDN said.

Wah Fuh’s co-owner, Qiu R Ye Fan, told the DDN she and her family are considering reopening their restaurant gucci
    in another location in the future.

A representative from Wah Fuh declined to comment on the closing announcement, and the MVH marketing and communication department did not immediately return Flyer News’ calls.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
Reply To: about "Visual HTML Designer" function in linux

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in