Am I a Registered Member after Subscription?

Home Forums Archived Forums MyEclipse Archived General Am I a Registered Member after Subscription?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of support-swapna support-swapna 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Peter
    Peter

Hi,

I have just purchased a subscription for ME4S and I am wondering if my member type on forums should now show “Registered Member”, or does that occur after a certain number of posts?

Profile photo of support-swapna
    support-swapna

Peter,

On the forums once you register with your username and email address, you will be a Registered Member. Number of posts is not a criteria for it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Am I a Registered Member after Subscription?’ is closed to new replies.

We are experiencing a server disruption at http://t.co/8WOtweIxS5 and will have the site back up shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

about 2 hours ago

Follow us on social media
Jul

Eclipse+Web=Webclipse

Hello developers of the world!Genuitec is pleased to announce the release of Webclipse. Webclipse comes loaded with features that are aimed to cover many missing pieces of Eclipse for Web development. At Genuitec, we are a family of programmers fr...