facebook

Android migration from Mobione issue?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Mobile Tooling
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Robert Gardner
    Participant

I have a very simple iOS app that migrated fine to ME from Mobi. I also have an Android version that worked fine in Mobi. I migrated it to ME, made the appropriate changes for the migration and the phonegap build completes successfully. When I had the user install it they said the select area of the app will not let them scroll through the options. I’ve attached the html area in question. The users device is a Samsung S6. Are there any specific device considerations I need to address?

Thanks in Advance for your input.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #393057 Reply

support-swapna

Robert,

Thank you for trying MyEclipse. I have escalated this issue to the dev team. They will get back to you soon.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#393297 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,
    It’s difficult to diagnose such an issue without more resources.
    If you compiled the android ver of the app with debugging enabled then please try the free GapDebug debugger (www.genuitec.com/gapdebug) to inspect the app when running on an android device. This is the approach we use. If you lack an S6 android device then maybe try installing the app on a virtual device using the http://www.genymotion.com android emulator.
    Once you have the debugger running where you can peer into the app you should be able to see the root cause. I always start by checking the console just after the app starts for errors.
    If none of this works for you ping us and we’ll see if we can get in deeper.

Regards,
    Wayne
    Genuitec Mobile Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Android migration from Mobione issue?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in