facebook

Angular content assist

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dominic
    Participant

Hi, I’m using MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench 2017 CI6 Build id: 15.0.1-20170605

I have an Angular project and I’ve created, with the IDE “create component” a new shoppinglistComponent.
    Now in the HTML I type app-sh ctrl-spc I get the correct completion list including <app-shopping-list> but when I select it the code inserted is app<app-shopping-list>

Just an observation.

#528094 Reply

Dominic
    Participant

Also when I’m in a component.html file the basic completion for html doesn’t work. If I insert the <html> tag then my completions work. The IDE should surely should be aware that this is an angular project and that the html files don’t, with the exception of the index file contain <html> tags?

Regards

#528095 Reply

Dominic
    Participant

Just One more …
    if in the component html file say I add <div class””> there are no completions for the class name. Having included bootstrap in the project it would be great to have these available.

#528174 Reply

support-swapna

Dominic,

I could replicate the problems with content assist at my end. I have filed bugs for the dev team.
    Thank you for reporting them. We will keep you posted when the fixes are out.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Angular content assist

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in