facebook

Angular IDE asking me again to Unlock CodeMix

1. DevStyle
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hugo Torrejon
    Participant

Hello,
    Since the first time I could not activate CodeMix because of error below, the person who helped the first time got me to use a commercial one which it could be activated in my company Laptop.
    Now I am trying to use again Angular IDE, but again is asking me to activate Code Mix.
    My original subscriber was cancelled and new one was created for the commercial one which I can see when I select “Enter Key” option with the correct subscription code ans subscription detail

Error: Network error detected – SSLHandShakeException sun.security ………

Can you please help me here ?
    Thanks

#628637 Reply

support-swapna

Hugo,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue with the license.

1. Is there any firewall running in the machine?

2. Did you change the JDK that is used to start the IDE? Can you please check if using a newer version of JDK to start the IDE helps?
    Edit the angularide.ini file (located in the Angular IDE installation folder) and point the -vm arg to a newer version of JDK (newer versions usually come with updated set of trusted certificates) and check if the issue persists?

3. Can you please share with us the complete workspace log file from workspace dir/.metadata/.log for further investigation? Change the extension to .txt and attach it.

Alternatively, you can reach us via Live Chat (Help > CodeMix > Live Chat) to help us diagnose the problem quickly.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Angular IDE asking me again to Unlock CodeMix

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in