facebook

angular web app hanging at 73% live server embedded

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stchad
    Participant

hi – i am having an issue with my project – i cannot get it to launch – I have restarted the ide; i have deleted both dist and node_modules; I have recompiled using codemix.

It hangs at 73%. I do not know the innerworkings of this ide to get any further.

#667830 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Can you please try running npm i -D angular-ide for your project from the Terminal+ view and try again?
    If this doesn’t help, then please share the Angular version you are working with along with the .log file located in the workspace dir/.metadata/.log (rename the extension to .txt and attach it here) to help us investigate further.

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#667930 Reply

stchad
    Participant

What does this mean and how do i rectify it????

trying to run angular cli server – finally completes but cannot launch chrome nor try live preview

[angular-ide] Unable to change tsc target

#667934 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Are you working with Angular 11 project? We have a compatibility issue with Angular 11 and a bug is already filed for the dev team to work on it.
    As workaround, you can run the application by running node_modules/.bin/ng serve in a Terminal+ tab.

If you are working with a different Angular version, then please share the details I requested in my previous response, along with the complete Terminal+ output to help us investigate further.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#668997 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

We have released a fix to add Angular 11 support, in order to get this fix you only need to update the angular-ide npm module like:

• Open up a Terminal+ tab for your project
    • npm i angular-ide

Please let us know if you are still seeing issues.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: angular web app hanging at 73% live server embedded

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in