facebook

ant Build Failing: MyEclypse directory parse failing

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TheThirdMan

My ant build is failing because MyEclypse is reading the directory name twice! #parsefail

Example:

Folder declaration:

<property name="mobionePrjWWWContentDir" value="C:\Name\Projects\Project1\www\" />

ant build fails with error:

BUILD FAILED
    C:\Name\MyEclipse 2015 CI\TheNewVersion\script\importMobioneProjectContent.ant:49: Replace: source file C:\Name\Projects\Project1\www\C:\Name\Projects\Project1\www doesn't exist
    #352788 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@XX-Man

I believe the issue is mobionePrjWWWContentDir property is missing the additional directory under the www/ folder that contains all of the mobione project app files such as the startup html file, the res/ directory… I’ll review and update the tutorial doc to make sure this is more clear. Following is a screenshot that I highlighted the www/<prj>/
    Let us know how it turns out. See attachment xx-man-wwwdir-path.jpg

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #352798 Reply

TheThirdMan

Yeah, I can follow directions. Here’s your mistake: Only projects recently created with Mobione have html files located in /www/homepage_name/ directory structures. Older projects (8 out of 9 of my projects) have thier project files located in /homepage_name-www/ file structures. Your converter is not accepting the directory value as-is, it’s looking for that /www/homepage_name structure, which, for older projects, doesn’t exist.

#352806 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

>Yeah, I can follow directions. Here’s your mistake

No insult implied in my original follow up. Will provide a fix shortly.

#352815 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

@XX-Man

I updated the importMobioneProjectContent.ant to work with older project formats. Let me know how it works out.
    See this update: http://www.genuitec.com/support-genuitec/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7747
    Give Sec 4.1 a look in the tutorial as there is an additional property that needs to be defined with your project’s startup.html file.

#352826 Reply

TheThirdMan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: ant Build Failing: MyEclypse directory parse failing

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in