facebook

Anyone tried Spring-Hibernate?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Examples On-Demand
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TonyHH

Hi I’m sorta new to the Spring and Hibernate side of things just wondering anyone out there seen this tutorial and used it before?:
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/documentation/quickstarts/hibernateandspring/

Anyways I got working finally – as I was having troubles actually committing database inserts. Finally, found out it was because i was using a InnoDB type engine for the my MySQL table. I changed it to MyISAM and it worked fine.

From what I gather MyISAM is always on autocommit and is non-transactional. This tutorial itself doesn’t seem transactional either. Now I was wondering if anyone knows of a tutorial or example that uses the same design i.e. Using Spring to persist the DAO but also being able to use InnoDB engine (i.e. transactional).

Thanks in advance!

#284343 Reply

Loyal Water
    #284363 Reply

TonyHH

Thanks! Just what I was looking for! But yeah it would be great if the tutorial was updated (as mentioned in the thread you linked to) because it would lessen a lot of people’s heartache! hehehe

Although overall I am happy with the level of support with this product – I didn’t expect a reply so soon thanks!

#284383 Reply

Loyal Water

Your Welcome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Anyone tried Spring-Hibernate?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in