facebook

App Designer seeking App Programmer to get Rich With

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. App Showcase, Stories, Discussions
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone. My name is Christopher. I’m a Pro at Coming up with & Designing Original, One of a Kind Apps in MobiOne. But as far as getting them to work, I need a Business Partner / Programmer to Finish what I start.

I have 2 Apps I’ve developed. After I built App #1, a similar app to it sold for 2.3 Million, and somebody stole the Idea, and I have since Sued and shut them down.

App #2 is potentially a Multi-Million Dollar Idea. I had secured Venture Capitol and was on my way to being featured on ABC’s Shark Tank, when A Billion Dollar company announced they are developing something similiar, and every investor backed out. Now, I am attempting to do everything myself. If I can get my apps built SOON, I may be able to make us both rich.

If anyone out there reading this is Interested in a rare opportunity to get a piece of a Million Dollar company by simply finishing what I have designed, then please get a hold of me ASAP.

If you doubt anything I have said, then sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, and let me change your mind. My E-Mail is mailto:IdeaBrainChild@Gmail.com & Phone # is 330-274-4128.

Let’s make some money!

#341104 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

“One of a kind,” indeed…You’ll never make back your lawyers fees. My advice? Go buy a book on Javascript programming. It’s really not all that hard.

One more question: If you’d already secured venture capital, why were you going on Shark Tank? To get more…? Doesn’t make a lot of sense.

#341106 Reply

It took SharkTank a month to get back to me after I first e-mailed them. Besides, wouldn’t you want to be on TV?

#341135 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

I have been on television; in America, in the UK and in Japan. It’s really not all it’s cracked up to be. Everything depends on your editor.

-1TC

#341136 Reply

True. The editor would probably only show the parts where I get stumped. My Investor actually loved the idea. It’s (almost) free publicity. Marketing is Expensive, and i’m Broke.

#342218 Reply

egroj90

Interessed in someone outside US ?

If so the Non-Disclosure Agreement is not a problem for me.

We have already some NFC products in market and other apps.

JMalheiro

mailto:jmalheiro@smartcom.pt

#344790 Reply

dingdong

If you’d already secured venture capital, why were you going on Shark Tank? To get more…?

#344898 Reply

@dingdong wrote:

If you’d already secured venture capital, why were you going on Shark Tank? To get more…?

No. Just for (almost) free publicity.

#345772 Reply

chal4oye

In the UK and in Japan. It’s really not all it’s cracked up to be. Everything depends on your editor.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: App Designer seeking App Programmer to get Rich With

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in