facebook

App Store rejection

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The initial app that I built with mobione was accepted, but the 1.0.1 version that I submitted two weeks later (fixing a couple errors, adding a few graphics) was rejected.
    In their rejection they said:
    “Feb 15, 2012 08:28 AM. From Apple.
    We found the user interface of your app is not of sufficient quality to be appropriate for the App Store. Apps that provide a poor user experience are not in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines.
    We have found that your app does not sufficiently take advantage of the iOS platform. It would be appropriate to add iOS specific UI and interactive features rather than displaying just text and table views.
    Please evaluate whether you can make the necessary revisions to improve the user experience of your app. ”
    It seems odd to me that the original version was accepted and the update was rejected, but I’m kind of at a loss as to what to do. Essentially they seem to want more devise interactivity and “better UI”, but the app is a very simple reference guide that doesn’t access native devise functions. In any case, I don’t see many ways that interactivity can be added in mobione. Have others had apps developed in mobione rejected for similar reasons? Can anyone offer suggestions for easily implemented additional functionality that will appease the apple reviewers?
    Thanks! -Leif

#323704 Reply

Unknown Author
    Participant

It _does_ state several places on the Apple website that they can reject apps for this reason. My first app is currently under review. Hopefully, this won’t happen to mine! 🙂

-1TC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: App Store rejection

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in