facebook

autogen WSDL and deployment problem

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Web Services
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

avseq

When I use myeclipse deploy web service according to “Web Services: Code-First Technique”.
    I find the questions list below :

problem 1 : It can’t depoy web service that have simple object type.
    For Example , I have a pserson class , it has two property , name and age. so WSDL should include following information
    <xsd:schema
    targetNamespace=”http://examples.org/Person”&gt;
    <xsd:complexType name=”Person”>
    <xsd:sequence>
    <xsd:element name=”name” type=”xsd:string”/>
    <xsd:element name=”age” type=”xsd:int”/>
    </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>
    </xsd:schema>
    </types>
    But when I deploy web service by myeclpise on Tomcat , the WSDL loss the property information , list as below
    <xsd:complexType name=”Person” />
    <xsd:element name=”sayHelloResponse”>
    <xsd:complexType>
    <xsd:element minOccurs=”1″ maxOccurs=”1″ name=”out” nillable=”true” type=”tns:Person” />
    </xsd:element>

problem : 2 : Sometimes I deploy web service by myeclipse , it shows deploy successfully , but can’t be find by Web service
    exployer or other program, it return error code is 503 , but sometimes ok , is any problem about this fucntion in myeclpise?
    I have checked that the WSDL URL is correct.

Best Regards

#256681 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Please go to MyEclipse > About MyEclipse > INstallation Summmary and paste the result here for me.

Also, does Problem 1 happen all the time? Can you test the web service using the xplorer?
    And for Problem 2, it’s possible Tomcat is in the middle of restart that context after a redeploy.

#257053 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

By default the Aegis Java-XML binding mechanism is used. Please be sure to read http://xfire.codehaus.org/Aegis+Binding for general background info and requirements.

Using ME 5.0.1, I created a simple web service that returns a Person class that has only name and age properties. The auto-generated WSDL for Person follows:

<xsd:complexType name="Person">
              <xsd:element name="age" type="xsd:int" minOccurs="0" />
              <xsd:element name="name" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0" nillable="true" />

Also if you were using a milestone release of MyEclipse 5 you should upgrade immediately because there is a fix for a problem in the hot-sync deployer with web services.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: autogen WSDL and deployment problem

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in