facebook

Automatically Switch Out From Debug Mode On Stop Click

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tam
    Participant

Is there a way to switch from the debug mode to normal mode once the stop button is pressed?

#532478 Reply

support-swapna

Tam,

Can you please clarify if you are looking to switch to a different perspective from Debug perspective (it is not a mode but a perspective which is a combination of views and editors that are suited to performing a particular set of tasks) after pressing the stop button during application debugging?

Once the stop button is pressed, you’re in the Debug Perspective doesn’t mean that there are any debug sessions active. I am afraid there is no way to automatically switch perspective when the stop button is pressed. To easily switch between perspectives, you can either use the key combination Ctrl+F8 which switches to previous perspective or the Perspective tool bar.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#532496 Reply

Tam
    Participant

Yes, when I have set my break points, the editor will switch to a debug perspective once the JavaScript is hit in the browser. However, when pressing the stop button, this doesn’t switch the perspective back to normal like in visual studios.

However, hot keys can help with this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Automatically Switch Out From Debug Mode On Stop Click

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in