facebook

Automating build promotions

1. Secure Delivery Center
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

gte674n

Is there a way to script or automate the promotion of a build? We currently have Hudson pushing out nightly builds for developers to try. It would be nice if we could have SDC do the same such that it updates an existing IDE package.

Thanks,
    John

#328996 Reply

sdc-support

John, unfortunately this feature is not available on SDC at this time, give me a time to investigate about it and I can post in this thread if this feature can be scheduled for a near future on SDC.

Best Regards
    Ignacio
    SDC Support

#329036 Reply

sdc-support

John, I have good news, the automated actions is already planned for a future release of SDC, but like I said before this is not available at this time on SDC.

Best Regards
    Ignacio
    SDC Support

#329041 Reply

gte674n

Great.

Looking forward to getting this and the other issues resolved to help us deploy this solution faster.

#329197 Reply

Pavel

@sdc-support wrote:

the automated actions is already planned for a future release of SDC

Ignacio, thank you for a such good news! Automatic promotion of specified “internal” plugins will greatly simplify our workflow as well. Do you have any estimate when we’ll have a chance to try this feature?

#329258 Reply

sdc-support

Hello.

SDC Update 3 is planed to be released on this fall, but we don’t have an exact date yet. We will let you know once we have it.

Best Regards.
    Héctor Pulse Support.

#334809 Reply

sdc-support

Following up on this post, SDC 2013 now supports ANT tasks to automate importing Third-Party Libraries and promotion of Packages.

Cheers,
    Jed Anderson
    SDC Support

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Automating build promotions

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in