facebook

Backspace Key Issue

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mustalio
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using eclipse (Version: Oxygen.3a Release (4.7.3a)) with codemix which is amazing. Currently i’m having issue with backspace key. When i clear 2nd line and remove white space then jumps to the 1st as it expected but backspace 1st line end of the text.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #586768 Reply

Brian Fernandes

First, thank you for the compliment! Can you tell us what you’re using CodeMix for?

On to your problem:
    1) Can you get us the CodeMix build Id? You can find it at Preferences > CodeMix.

2) I tried replicating your issue and could not … following from your screenshots, I pressed backspace on line #4 and it came to line #3, leaving the </div> intact. You did mention “remove white space” – not sure what you meant by that. Do you mind describing your steps in a bit more detail or making a short video / GIF?

#587612 Reply

mustalio
    Participant

Hello Brian,

Thank you for replying back. I’m using CodeMix for mainly web developer (frontend and backend). I have attached image gif. line 8 should be removed and move to line 7 without removing semi colon.
    Version: CI 2018.5.14
    Build-id: 0.9.0.201805171907

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #589826 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Sorry I didn’t respond earlier – we still cannot reproduce this problem, but it’s quite clear that there does seem to be one, from your video.

We’ve made several fixes to how some keys are handled in following releases (including backspace), can you ensure you are on the latest version of CodeMix and let me know if you can still replicate? If yes, have you made any changes to the editor settings like tab vs spaces, tabsize, etc.? Can you let me know what those customizations are?

Thanks, and apologies for the irritating bug – hopefully it has already been addressed!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Backspace Key Issue

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in