facebook

Birt report Deployment in apachi tomcat 7

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Off Topic
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Liaquat
    Participant

I designed simple birt report in myeclipse 2015 CI. Now I want to deploy it in Apachi Tomcat 7. It is standalone report. Not connected to some application. For database connection I used JTDS 1.3. Could you help me how to deploy birt report designed in myelcipse 2015CI in apache tomcat 7. Like how to get url to run report in viewer and directory structures.

Thanks

#493481 Reply

support-swapna

Liaquat,

Please refer to our MyEclipse Reports tutorial to get started with Reports in MyEclipse :

Enterprise Reporting Tools in MyEclipse

You can install the example project discussed in the above tutorial from the MyEclipse Dashboard. Open the MyEclipse Dashboard, switch to Examples tab, click on ‘Reports’ and click ‘Install’ against the project to install the project into your workspace. The example project might help you understand the project structure and how it works.

If you are still seeing issues, please zip your project and send us along with where exactly you are stuck to help us assist you further.

I suggest you also check on BIRT forums for help with development specific questions.

Let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Birt report Deployment in apachi tomcat 7

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in