facebook

Bug in JSP editor

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Bugs
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I am using JDK 6u2, Windows XP x64, and an ATI X1300 video card running latest drivers (7.8).

When first opening or when first resizing or maximizing the JSP editor, the contents ‘get stuck’ exactly as it were befor resize/maximize.

If I the try the small up/down arrows, the editor contents is drawn correctly thereafter for this JSP. This same methodology must be re-applied for each JSP file to get their contents displayed.

#275043 Reply

Riyad Kalla

keb,
    We had 1 other user report this and he was on 64-bit Vista…

Are you using the 32-bit or 64-bit Sun JDK? What happens when you run MyEclipse with the other version than the one you are using?

#275051 Reply

@support-rkalla wrote:

keb,
    We had 1 other user report this and he was on 64-bit Vista…

Are you using the 32-bit or 64-bit Sun JDK? What happens when you run MyEclipse with the other version than the one you are using?

I am using the 32-bit Sun JDK 6u2.
    I will test the 64-bit JDK to see if that makes any difference.

#275059 Reply

@keb wrote:

When first opening or when first resizing or maximizing the JSP editor, the contents ‘get stuck’ exactly as it were befor resize/maximize.

Sorry, this wasn’t exactly precise.

This only happens in the MyEclipse Visual JSP designer.
    If I instead opens the JSP’s in the MyEclipse JSP Editor I see no such bug.

#275092 Reply

Riyad Kalla

keb,
    Understood… there is some rendering issue on Vista going on that we need to look into. Sorry for the trouble.

#275362 Reply

@support-rkalla wrote:

keb,
    Understood… there is some rendering issue on Vista going on that we need to look into. Sorry for the trouble.

I am running Windows XP x64, but I suppose it might be the same issues as in Vista.

#275397 Reply

Riyad Kalla

keb,
    Sorry I meant to say with the 64-bit versions of Windows (XP, 2k3 and Vista)

#275496 Reply

I am facing a problem with the jsp editor. My jsp references the struts action in the the iframe tag. Every time I try opening the page the editor gives me an error. Is this how this is supposed to work? I have a screen shot of the problem but don’t know how to attach the same with the bug…

#275554 Reply

Riyad Kalla

ruchir,
    There is currently a bug with how iFrame support is implemented. You canwork around it by using the source-only editor by right clicking on your JSP and going to Open With > MyEclipse JSP Editor

we should get this fixed soon.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Bug in JSP editor

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in