facebook

Build procedure error (?)

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

epet
    Participant

Almost 5 days now, I’m building a test application for Android that the build procedure keep generating the same shorturl -not a problem here- but having the first version of the app and not the latest one I’ve just built !
    Is there anything I can do to override this issue ?

#347017 Reply

Hi timiman,

Please try renaming your main design file or move location’s project, then try rebuilding, this should create a new app on App Center. Let us know how it goes.

#347044 Reply

epet
    Participant

I’ve changed the folder of the source, renamed the application and build again.
    The shorturl has been changed now, but it stills downloads an older version.
    Are there any temp folders which I can manually clean-up ?

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Mobione to check if that would help, but the issue remains.

#347065 Reply

Hi timiman,

Wow are you installing the app? thru wire, OTA, something else? If OTA, please make sure you are using url from latest notification email. Also, it would be good removing old version from device before installing the newest one. If the problem continues please share latest build id and binary file(.apk/.ipa), send it to support at genuitec dot com, use title mobione data from timiman

#347081 Reply

epet
    Participant

The procedure I’m following is:
    -Build application through Mobione Studio
    -Insert received -from latest email- shorturl into mobile’s browser through OTA
    -Download and install the downloaded .apk/.ipa (installation informs me that it will overwrite already installed application)
    (have also tried with manual uninstall first, no change).

Because the registration of Mobione is a 3-PC one, from the other 2 PCs there is no problem like the one I’m facing.

So, I’ll contact you regarding the # build and .apk,.ipa .

#347090 Reply

epet
    Participant

Problem “magically” solved.

The “Target Design” is not stuck anymore and it changes as it should be.

Don’t know if today’s Windows Updates had to do anything with it.

#347097 Reply

Glad your problem is solved timiman. Marking thread as closed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Build procedure error (?)

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in