facebook

Build stuck in Loop Again : FIXED

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

robert65

Morning guys, I am having difficulty with the app stuck again at building stage

#344500 Reply

robert65

I have waited all day in hope for an update, can you confirm if it is worth posting from the UK on a Sunday, do you know why this issue continues to happen as i can count at least 5 times recently where the build sticks and mostly over the weekend.

#344501 Reply

Mine has been slow too (I’m in Australia). Wasn’t until I cancelled the build that I received a notification on my phone e-mail that it was actually built.
    Am waiting for a build now again.

#344504 Reply

AdnanBeg

Mine to is the same issue as i am unable to build the application while testing application is working fine and i am in Middle East,

Lets hope the the resolution from the mobione team as it seams it is the server issue which they can resolve by today as the working day

Regards

#344505 Reply

robert65

Hi I’ve been waiting over 12 hours for the server

#344506 Reply

Am still waiting on my. Cancelling hasn’t helped this time. And the ones i have cancelled are status ‘Cancel Requested’ but still building. Will shut down and re-start 🙁

#344507 Reply

robert65

No use restarting until they tell you it’s fixed, I have did this all day

#344508 Reply

oh ok thanks robert65
    gave me something to do to pass the time.
    i guess i’ll just work on other features for a future version then 🙂

#344511 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Investigating.

#344525 Reply

robert65

Wayne, Thanks, Now building again, did you manage to find out what cause this?

#344556 Reply

Hi,

There was a glitch with our cloud build service and it has been restored. We apologize for the delay in restoring the hardware issue and any inconvenience this may cause you.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Build stuck in Loop Again : FIXED

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in