facebook

Can not close combobox

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Muhammad

When I use Test Center, open my combobox, and when reload Test Center without close combobox,
    combobox become freezing and was not able to close.
    If I close Test Center and then normal again. But everytime I reload without close the combobox, the same is happen again.

#337145 Reply

paulD

The test centre is buggy, Use chrome browser to test your app. A new test centre is being developed as we speak.

Paul

#337203 Reply

support-michael
    Keymaster

Hi Muhammad,

The Test Center has some quirks especially with popup dialogs such as the spinner. We are currently developing a complete replacement for the Test Center that should be available soon. Until then don’t flame on this but consider closing the spinner (combo selection widget) before you relaunch your app. Or as pauld suggests, use chrome as an alternative.

#337212 Reply

Muhammad

Thank you so much Octavio.
    Your support is great! I love it.

#347045 Reply

MalakSadik
    Participant

i am using chrome but still the combobox wont close (niether “done” nor “cancel”)

#347050 Reply

paulD

I suspect you have a code error which fires when you select the combobox spinner. Hit F12 either the simulator or chrome and see if the console is logging any errors.

Also make sure you have the latest version of chrome installed. I am using the combobox in a project now with no problems.

Hope that helps

Paul

#347401 Reply

MalakSadik
    Participant

Ok why when i test the combobox on chrome i dont have to change the default selected item, just click done and it will proceed but on the iphone i have to change the selection and then reselect the previously selected item ? How can i solve this?

Thanks

#347403 Reply

Hi angelsprincess1,

Could you share a sample project? Also, please share device model and ios version.

#347409 Reply

MalakSadik
    Participant

iphone5 ios 7.0.4

on change:

var pageId = $('select[name="Combobox"]').val();
    phoneui.gotoScreen(pageId, 'DEFAULT');

where combobox items value has the pageId:#m1-page1 and #m1-page2
    the page transition works but on the iphone: page1 is the default and when i want to go to it i need to “change” to page2 then go back again and select page1. and if page to is selected i need to change to page1 then back then select page2. that doesnt happen in chrome while testing i just click done and it goes to the previously selected page

#347427 Reply

Hi angelsprincess1,

Since we see different behaviors between SIM and ios this is going to be a browser diff. The reason is on ios the native combo and spinner are used. On SIM it is all emulated. I have asked the dev team to review.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Can not close combobox

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in