facebook

Can’t add JPA capability (but JPA capab. not installed) how?

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cala

Hi!

I’m on a web project. Until recently the JPA capability was enabled and I could use the useful “JPA reverse engineering” from the “DB Browser”

After I deleted the MyEclipse Library TopLink Essential (because I wanted to use the recent library), the new TopLink Essential library suddenly could’t find the persistence.xml file, so I re-installed the MyEclipse native Library TopLink Essential and my configuration was working again.
    Everything is working as before except that I can’t anymore use the “JPA reverse engineering” from the “DB Browser” as I could before.
    So it’s as the JPA capability is not installed (as I can see in properties->MyEclipse-> installed capability: I can’t see JPA capability), but the problem is, I can’t add the JPA capability with right-click->add XXX capability. The menu doesn’t propose me to Add JPA capablility and seems to think the JPA capability is enabled (in contradiction with the installed capabilities in right-click->properties-> installed capabilities panel)

So how do I do?

I was thinking about adding manually the JPA capablity or checking the configuration of the capability of JPA and fix the problem…where do I have to fix the contradiction?
    Are there others solutions?

Thanks for your patience… (My last solution would be to redo a new project from scratch and copying the existing data but it would be boring to do so…)

Geoffroy

#282256 Reply

Loyal Water

My last solution would be to redo a new project from scratch and copying the existing data but it would be boring to do so

I agree this is boring but this is the only way to fix the issue. Im sorry about that.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Can’t add JPA capability (but JPA capab. not installed) how?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in