facebook

Can’t deploy any app in Websphere 5.1 TE (Closed)

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. WebSphere Development
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

emulationTSS

Hello:
    I have a Websphere Application Server 5.1 Test Environement. This one works fine in RAD, but when I try to deploy any application in MyEclipse Blue Edition 6.1.0 Milestone 1 it doesn’t work.

I looked all the FAQS, tutorials and recomendations in this forum but I didn’t found any help to solve my problem.

How Do I can to configure my Websphere Application Server 5.1 Test Enviroment???

Thanks.

PD: Sorry if my grammar isn’t good….

#282678 Reply

Loyal Water

emulationTSS,
    1. Have you set up the connector correctly ? Are you able to start the server without errors ?

2. What error message do you get when you try deploying your app ?

#282680 Reply

emulationTSS

1. Yes I started the server without error.

2. I didn’t deploy any application. I don’t know if my configuration it’s correct or if my EAR or WAr file is not correct.

I use a similar configuration to this link http://www.myeclipseide.com/documentation/quickstarts/websphere6/

3. the error is :
    Error during deployment: Unable to deploy EAR application to WebSphere server.

I created the EAR Project and I added my web application ( is a simple Hello World web application ).

Thanks for your answer.

#282744 Reply

Loyal Water

Please refer to this tutorial and try deploying your app. Hope it helps.
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/documentation/quickstarts/earprojects/

#282747 Reply

emulationTSS

Thanks I’ll try to deploy my applications.

#282762 Reply

emulationTSS

I tried to deploy but doesn’t work.

I create a new Web Module I called HelloWorld then I added Struts Capabilities After that I modify my index.jsp because I only wanted to say Hello World.
    Then I created a new Enterprise Application Project and I added a existing Web and EJB Modules ( I had 1 Web module only ) Then In Server Tab I added to deployment the Application Project but I obtained :
    Deployment is out of date due to changes in the underlying project contents. You’ll need to manually ‘Redeploy’ the project to update the deployed archive.

And when I tried to redeploy I obtained :
    An internal error occurred during: “Redeploy”.
    Invalid thread access

What Happened? Maybe I use a bad Settings for my Server, but I don’t know what is wrong.

🙁

#282763 Reply

emulationTSS

and when I tried to use a Run AS… I selected my websphere Application server and then I pushed on the button Run After that I obtained An error:

[11/03/08 00:43:42:234 GMT-05:00] 32f3086a WsServer E WSVR0003E: El servidor server1 no se ha podido iniciar
    com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: Unable to initialize the Name Service
    at com.ibm.ws.naming.bootstrap.NameServerImpl.start(NameServerImpl.java:417)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:536)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.start(ContainerImpl.java:413)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:243)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServer.start(WsServer.java:128)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServer.main(WsServer.java:225)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)
    at com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.WSLauncher.main(WSLauncher.java:189)
    Caused by: com.ibm.ws.naming.distcos.NameSpaceConstructionException: Unable to start bootstrap server using port 2809. Verify that no servers or other processes are already using the bootstrap server port. Also verify that the bootstrap server is being started with a user ID which has sufficient (e.g., root, Administrator) privileges.
    at com.ibm.ws.naming.bootstrap.NameServerImpl.startBootstrapService(NameServerImpl.java:655)
    at com.ibm.ws.naming.bootstrap.NameServerImpl.start(NameServerImpl.java:412)
    … 11 more
    Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL: CREATE_LISTENER_FAILED_4 vmcid: 0x49421000 minor code: 56 completed: No
    at com.ibm.ws.orbimpl.transport.WSTransport.createListener(WSTransport.java:714)
    at com.ibm.ws.orbimpl.transport.WSTransport.createListener(WSTransport.java:619)
    at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.TransportManager.createListener(TransportManager.java:158)
    at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.ORB.createListener(ORB.java:828)
    at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.createListener(ORB.java:3436)
    at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.BootstrapServer.<init>(BootstrapServer.java:111)
    at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.ORB.createBootstrapServer(ORB.java:837)
    at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.createBootstrapServer(ORB.java:3487)
    at com.ibm.ws.naming.bootstrap.NameServerImpl.createBootstrapServer(NameServerImpl.java:703)
    at com.ibm.ws.naming.bootstrap.NameServerImpl.startBootstrapService(NameServerImpl.java:648)
    … 12 more
    —- Begin backtrace for nested exception
    com.ibm.ws.naming.distcos.NameSpaceConstructionException: Unable to start bootstrap server using port 2809. Verify that no servers or other processes are already using the bootstrap server port. Also verify that the bootstrap server is being started with a user ID which has sufficient (e.g., root, Administrator) privileges.
    at com.ibm.ws.naming.bootstrap.NameServerImpl.startBootstrapService(NameServerImpl.java:655)
    at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:536)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
    Caused by: org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL: CREATE_LISTENER_FAILED_4 vmcid: 0x49421000 minor code: 56 completed: No
    at com.ibm.ws.orbimpl.transport.WSTransport.createListener(WSTransport.java:714)
    at com.ibm.ws.orbimpl.transport.WSTransport.createListener(WSTransport.java:619)
    at com.ibm.ws.naming.bootstrap.NameServerImpl.createBootstrapServer(NameServerImpl.java:703)
    at com.ibm.ws.naming.bootstrap.NameServerImpl.startBootstrapService(NameServerImpl.java:648)
    … 12 more
    —- Begin backtrace for nested exception
    org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL: CREATE_LISTENER_FAILED_4 vmcid: 0x49421000 minor code: 56 completed: No

[11/03/08 00:43:42:359 GMT-05:00] 32f3086a WsServer E WSVR0009E: Se ha producido un error durante el inicio

The server doesn’t start correctly and I don’t have any application using 2809 port.

#282768 Reply

Loyal Water

emulationTSS,
    The error message suggests that there is some kind of a conflict with the older version of the project that was deployed. I would like you to firstly undeploy all the previous instances of the project that you have deployed. Then go to the WebSphere directory and check to make sure your projects have been undeployed. Right Click on the project in your package explorer and refresh and now try deploying the app again.

I hope this helps. Let me know if the problem persists.

#282789 Reply

emulationTSS

I don’t have any application deployed… because this is a new web application…
    I don’t have any program running in 2809 port….
    I don’t know what happend!!!!

#282855 Reply

Riyad Kalla

This message has not been recovered.

#282902 Reply

emulationTSS

This message has not been recovered.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Can’t deploy any app in Websphere 5.1 TE (Closed)

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in