facebook

Cannot create project

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

oyesiji
    Participant

I am on windows and anytime i try to create project i always get this error,

Upexpected exit value executing
    npm install @angular/cli@1.6.5 (exit value:-1)

was not getting this in old version of subclipse

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #586007 Reply

support-swapna

oyesiji,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

1. Can you please share with us the complete output of the Terminal+ view when you try to create an Angular project? Also share with us the workspace log by clicking on ‘Export Log’ icon in the Error Log view to help us check if any errors are logged during project creation.

2. Are you behind a firewall or proxy? If yes, then did you set the correct details in the Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections page?

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#586012 Reply

oyesiji
    Participant

Thanks for your reply
    1) There is no output in the Terminal/error Log
    2) Yes i am behind a proxy but then was still able to create an angular project using the old subclipse

#586214 Reply

support-swapna

oyesiji,

Can you please recheck the Terminal+ (not the Terminal) view when you try creating an Angular project? Please click ‘No’ on the popup which tells you that the project cannot be created and if you want to delete it. Make sure you are selecting the just failed project in the Terminal+ view and check the output.

If possible, please also share with us the screenshot of the Terminal+ view for the failed project to help us get a visual.

Did anything change in your machine recently apart from upgrading the Webclipse version like applying updates to your machine etc?

Apologies for inconvenience caused. We hope to sort out this issue soon.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Cannot create project

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in