facebook

Cannot Deploy On Websphere 7

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. WebSphere Development
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mohamad Sariman
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a WebSphere 7 running good using windows services.When I tried running from my Eclipse IDE I got this error.

“A configuration error occured during startup. Please verify the preference field with the rpompt: Websphere JDK name:”

I’m using MyEclipse Blue 8.5
    – Sun JDK 1.6.0_13
    Optional Java Arguments “-Xscmx50M -Xms50m -Xmx256m”

Please Help

#312399 Reply

Mohamad Sariman
    Participant

@msariman wrote:

Hi,
    I have a WebSphere 7 running good using windows services.When I tried running from my Eclipse IDE I got this error.

“A configuration error occured during startup. Please verify the preference field with the rpompt: Websphere JDK name:”

IBy the way when I tried pointing to Web Sphere JDK, an error message prompting me to use a full JDK

#313188 Reply

NeilDavis

If you can do without running WAS as a Windows service, try deleting the service and see if that helps. You can do this by deleting the registry entry at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Services > IBMWAS70Service. I had some other conflicts with having WAS as a service and at the moment, and I’m sorry, I don’t recall what specific problems I had at the time, but I do recall some problems going away after deleting the service.

I had problems deploying to WebSphere 7 after upgrading to MEB 8.6. After days of trying just about everything else, I was finally able to deploy to WAS from MEB when I created a new workspace, then created a new clean project, then copied all my Java source, config files, jsp’s, and etc. into the new project.

Neil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Cannot Deploy On Websphere 7

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in