facebook

cannot undeploy web app in ME 2013

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Java EE Development (EJB, JSP, Struts, XDoclet, etc.)
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Michael Stacey
    Participant

We have a web application that has with which ME 2013 has started having problems. The Properties -> MyEclipse ->Deployment Assist displays an error dialog about “problems on this page” and we can no longer deploy the application.

I will attach version info and .log contents.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #342679 Reply

support-swapna

stacey11,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Can you please answer some more questions for us?

1. Is the project created in ME 2013 or imported from elsewhere? If imported, please share the details about the IDE in which it was developed along with the details about the project.

2. Did the deployment for this project work fine before in ME 2013? Also clarify if you are seeing issues on undeploy or deploy of the project.

3. Can you please share a screenshot of the project> Properties > MyEclipse >Deployment Assembly to help us with a visual ?

4. If possible, please attach your project to help us investigate further. Also attach only the entire contents of the .log file.

#342680 Reply

Michael Stacey
    Participant

1. created in ME 2013
    2. the deployment worked up in ME 2013 until yesterday
    3. i have cleared the error by re-importing; couldn’t wait for your response to continue working. The problem is no longer available.
    4. non-disclosure prevents attaching the entire project, and you already had the .log file in the last post.

@support-swapna wrote:

stacey11,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

Can you please answer some more questions for us?

1. Is the project created in ME 2013 or imported from elsewhere? If imported, please share the details about the IDE in which it was developed along with the details about the project.

2. Did the deployment for this project work fine before in ME 2013? Also clarify if you are seeing issues on undeploy or deploy of the project.

3. Can you please share a screenshot of the project> Properties > MyEclipse >Deployment Assembly to help us with a visual ?

4. If possible, please attach your project to help us investigate further. Also attach only the entire contents of the .log file.

#342681 Reply

support-swapna

stacey11,

Glad that it is working fine.
    The next time you see the issue, please strip the project of its source and send us all the .* files (.project, .classpath, .mymetadata, .settings folders) of the project for further investigation along with the .log contents.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: cannot undeploy web app in ME 2013

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in