facebook

Can't install 2017 CI 2

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jenson
    Participant

Tried marketplace and https://www.genuitec.com/updates/webclipse/ci/ but there’s simply nothing there.

#511283 Reply

support-swapna

Jenson,

We see the issue at our end and the team is working on it. We will keep you posted when its fixed.
    Thank you for bringing it to our notice. Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#511288 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

Jenson,

This issue has been fixed. Opening the URL directly in the browser may still show a 404, though there is actually content there when you install from the marketplace or use the URL directly inside Eclipse.

Our apologies for the break!
    Tim

#511292 Reply

Jenson
    Participant

Great! Thanks. Works fine!

Another thing, now when you’re listening 😉 After installing webclipse into eclipse (neon) there´s an issue with key shortcuts which is really annoying.

I’m running on mac and ‘backward history’ is by default bound to (alt)(cmd)(<-). This (really useful) shortcut stops working after installing webclipse. This was actually the reason I re-installed everything today, which was the reason I discovered the previous issue.

Thx
    /Jens

#511297 Reply

timwebb
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know — I’ve logged an issue to investigate this for our next release.

Cheers!
    Tim

#512565 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Jens,

We’ve found a wayward Emmet key-binding that conflicts with the forward/backward history bindings, though the conflict appears to be Mac specific. We will remove this binding for the next release, but wanted to know you could manually remove this binding from the Keys preference page, in case you hadn’t done so already.

To remove the binding, open Preferences and go to General > Keys. In the filter area, type “Decrement number by 1”, select it and use the “Unbind command” button to remove the conflicting binding.

Hope this helps, and again, thank you for the report.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Can't install 2017 CI 2

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in