facebook

Classes cannot be resolved

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jonnny
    Participant

I’ve just pulled a new branch and I had hundreds of errors about being unable to resolve classes. These classes are correctly name spaced, it’s just a new branch. I tried refreshing CodeMix and closing it and restarting too. The way I had to get rid of them was to go into the class that couldn’t be resolved, highlight + copy the class name and paste it back into the use app\path\to\class and it seemed to then trigger that it was actually a file.

This was php for reference.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by jonnny.
    #583965 Reply

Brian Fernandes

jonny,

Thank you for the report.

1) If you go to the Project Properties > Builders, do you see the Code Builder listed?

2) If you simply dirtied the file and re-saved it, did that not fix the problem? This applies to both the file with the reference and the file being referenced (I realize you may not be able to try this now)

3) Can you go to Preferences > CodeMix and let us know what version of CodeMix you have?

4) Can you let us know what PHP extensions you have installed? You can go to Help > CodeMix Extensions to see the installed list, you should have PHP IntelliSense, PHP Symbols, phpfmt and PHP Debug. Any changes from this list?

Thanks!

#583973 Reply

jonnny
    Participant

Hi Brian

1) I do see the code builder yes

2) I just tried to dirty a file that is still not “valid” and it didn’t affect it. I will add that this class it’s looking for is in my vendor folder. Dirtying a file that references my own classes seemed to work as mentioned above.

3) CI 2018.4.30, build ID: 0.9.0.201804301039

4) PHP Pack, PHP Debug, PHP Intellisense, PHP Symbols, PHPFMT

Thanks for the fast response Brian, hope that’s some help to you

Jonny

#583999 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Thanks for the quick reply – you’re on our latest build and seem to have all the necessary extensions.

In your previous post, you mentioned you were not getting content assist for your own classes – is this still the case or has this started working?

If it’s not too much to ask, would you be able to put together a sample project with just a few PHP files in different folders (mimicking your setup) which exhibits the issue?

#584058 Reply

jonnny
    Participant

Hi Brian

I just installed a new Yii2 app and some mock classes: https://github.com/jonny7/eclipse

If I try and reference app\models.. or app\component\Helper I am not getting and code assist.

Thanks

#584435 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Jonny,

Thank you for taking the time to share this project with us. With a brief initial investigation, I believe we’ve been able to replicate some of the problems you’re experiencing.

We still need to investigate more though, before we can figure out exactly what is going wrong – we’ll keep you posted.

Thanks!

#584503 Reply

jonnny
    Participant

Hi Brian

I thought I’d replied to this. I must not have sent it..

Glad the repo was some use to you, thanks for your help

Jonathon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Classes cannot be resolved

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in