facebook

[Closed] BEA WebLogic 6.1 launch error

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

bookofjames

Well, I went thru all the VM arguments and classpath settings and reproduced everything.

result: still the same error.
    🙁

#241483 Reply

bookofjames

based on the error:

weblogic.management.configuration.ConfigurationException: XmlRepository directory C:\bea\wlserver6.1″ -Dweblogic.Domain=EaaDevP3 -Dweblogic.Name=EAADevServer \config does not exist
    at weblogic.management.internal.xml.XmlFileRepository.setDirectories(XmlFileRepository.java:88)
    at weblogic.management.AdminServer.initializeRepositories(AdminServer.java:208)
    at weblogic.management.AdminServer.configureFromRepository(AdminServer.java:183)
    at weblogic.management.AdminServer.configure(AdminServer.java:173)
    at weblogic.management.Admin.initialize(Admin.java:257)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.initialize(T3Srvr.java:365)
    at weblogic.t3.srvr.T3Srvr.run(T3Srvr.java:212)
    at weblogic.Server.main(Server.java:35)
    Reason: Fatal initialization exception

it seems that somehow the plugin is feeding the entire path C:\bea\wlserver6.1″ -Dweblogic.Domain=EaaDevP3 -Dweblogic.Name=EAADevServer \config into the weblogic server. It should be

C:\bea\wlserver6.1\config

somehow myeclipse appended (incorrect truncation?) the weblogic runtime parameters into the path and evaluated the “wlserver6.1” directory into

wlserver6.1" -Dweblogic.Domain=EaaDevP3 -Dweblogic.Name=EAADevServer 

This should be the problem. Only thing is, I don’t know where myeclipse is feeding this path to weblogic.

-James

#241485 Reply

bookofjames

found the problem

The reason behind this is because in the MyEclipse Preferences for the weblogic application server, I put the server installation directory and domain execution root as

C:\bea\wlserver6.1\

(note the ending “\”)

Evidently, MyEclipse was unable to take care of the trailing backslash, which resulted in the whole fiasco. I simply removed the trailing backslah and the thing works.

Hopefully the team can take note of this bug.

cheers,
    James

#241500 Reply

Riyad Kalla

Ugg how frustrating. James we appologize for this and I will file a bug to address this in all our connectors.

#241564 Reply

bookofjames

Thanks for the prompt assistance. Great job, guys.

Now, hopefully the JSP editor can get some upgrades soon. *cross fingers waiting for WTP*

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: [Closed] BEA WebLogic 6.1 launch error

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in