facebook

[Closed] Matisse4MyEclipse is not installed by default

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. Matisse/Swing UI Development
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ron Durham

I followed the example for creating a new Swing form, but the option (Select MyEclipse>Swing>Matisse Form) was not available. I am running ME 5 (Version: 5.0.1 GA Build id: 20060810-5.0.1-GA).

#260897 Reply

Greg

Have you installed Matisse4MyEclipse? It is a seperate download that can be installed from the MyEclipse discovery site Help > Software Updates > Find and Install… > New Features
    Then select the MyEclipse Discovery Site.

If you have installed Matisse4MyEclipse then you need to switch into the MyEclipse perspective to see the shortcut. Either way it should be availble in the full new wizard.

#260993 Reply

Michael B

On a site where access to the internet is restricted (filtered), is there any other way to get Matisse? I tried the above and was not able to get it to work. I suspect it is the filtering that our servers are doing. If there is a file I can capture when I go home and then put to a CD to bring in, that would work. Any ideas?

TIA

#260998 Reply

Greg

Yes there sure is. If you go to the latest download page for 5.0.1, you will see at the bottom the “MyEclipse archived update site”. This contains both MyEclipse 5.0.1 and Matisse4MyEclipse in an archived update site. You can burn that to a CD and then take that to your office and add a new “archived update site” and point to the CD and install Matisse4MyEclipse feature.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: [Closed] Matisse4MyEclipse is not installed by default

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in