facebook

Codlive clashes with Zero Turnaround's xrebel

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. General Development

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

a2472678187
    Participant

Can you improve codelive to display query in the database so that I don’t need to install xrebel and use codelive well?
    Simply overloading JSP pages is not enough to meet the needs of Java development. At the same time,I need to check the query statements of the database to better debug my web program.
    I hope you can take my advice.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #616623 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Could you let us know where you see the conflict – I’m afraid your screenshots did not make that clear. We’d like to work towards ensuring that CodeLive remains compatible with XRebel. Through CodeMix, upcoming versions of MyEclipse will have access to superior JSP support as well, however, I will be upfront and say we’re not likely to add capabilities in CodeLive which mimic those available in XRebel, where the entire product is focused on performance monitoring.

Thank you for asking, and do stay tuned for further updates on upcoming JSP enhancements.

#616650 Reply

a2472678187
    Participant

I’ve already recorded two videos to make it easier for you to view more detailed information.

However, I think this may also have something to do with jrebel.So I recorded the whole process.

Please check it out as soon as possible and give me a useful solution to realize the coexistence of xrebel and codelive,Or give me some other advice.

Thank you very much.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #616902 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Thanks for the detailed videos. I see that CodeLive is not working when XRebel is enabled, but works fine when it isn’t. As you suspected, this is likely because of a conflict in the tech powering CodeLive and how XRebel respectively.

We’ll file a bug for further investigation, and this might require working with the XRebel/ZeroTurnaround team as well, to determine where the fix should be made. Unfortunately, we’re unable to suggest a workaround right now.

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Codlive clashes with Zero Turnaround's xrebel

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in