facebook

Competition?

1. MyEclipse Archived
  2.  > 
  3. General
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vbfischer

Looks like these guys are trying to throw their hat into the “Lets bundle Eclipse Plugin’s for J2EE Development” business:

http://www.exadel.com/products_eclipse4web.htm

provides a lot of parallel functionality, at a slightly higher cost than MyEclipse.

All I can say is, I own their product Struts Studio, and rarely use it. I was considering their JSF Studio, but its Wicked expensive.

Looking over the features of the eclipse4web product, doesn’t look like you guys have a lot to be worried about.

#220421 Reply

Maher Masri

MyEclipse pioneered the idea of offering comprehensive enterprise-level development tools, upgrades, and world-class technical support at an unprecedented affordable price. Our success stems from paying close attention to our customers and the rapid introduction of needed features. It is natural to see other companies vying for this success. We wish everyone the best and view any competition as the motivation to keep us honest, to accelerate our delivery schedule, and to continue offering a quality product and services. Our customers ultimately win.

While MyEclipse offers unmatched features at a phenomenal price, it is important to note the following about our business model:

1. MyEclipse is not a downgraded version from our portfolio of products. MyEclipse is our one and only focus.
    2. We don’t sell MyEclipse as a vehicle to draw attention or revenue for other products. We are more than motivated to make the Enterprise Workbench everything it can be. We only benefit when our customers win.
    3. We made a commitment to continue adding features indefinitely. Neither that commitment nor our pricing model have changed since the first MyEclipse release in May 2003. It has only accelerated.
    4. Our pricing model is not an experiment or a fad. It is here to stay.

It is said that imitation is the best form of flattery. So we are very flattered.

President – Genuitec LLC

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Competition?

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in