facebook

Configure Jboss on ME for Windows

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eugenejsn
    Participant

To configure the JBoss 7 on ME IDE on Windows 7, I use the following parameters:

JBoss home directory: c:\jboss\jboss-as-7
    Server Name: blank
    Optional program argument: What should I put here, –server-config=standalone.xml or else?
    Optional shutdown argument: What should I put here, –connect command=:shutdown or else?

Thanks

Eugene

#518649 Reply

support-swapna

Eugene,

You can specify the standalone.xml in the Optional program arguments while configuring the server connector or create a new launch configuration and add it to the Program agruments section in the Arguments tab.

The Optional shutdown arguments is by default : –connect command=:shutdown

It looks like you are still working with an unsupported release of MyEclipse, MyEclipse 2014. Please upgrade to the latest MyEclipse 2017 to take advantage of many new features, fixes and enhancements made to MyEclipse post the release of MyEclipse 2014.

Let us know if you have any questions.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

#518705 Reply

eugenejsn
    Participant

So you mean, putting ” –server-config=standalone-ha.xml ” in “Optional program arguments” input box is correct configuration with the Windows platform?

Thanks.

Eugene

#518769 Reply

support-swapna

Eugene,

Yes, you can specify the configuration file to be picked up in the Optional program arguments. The correct entry is : –server-config=standalone-ha.xml

I checked it on Windows 10 and MyEclipse 2014 and it works as expected. Please let us know if you see any issues.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Configure Jboss on ME for Windows

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in