facebook

Configuring Weblogic Portal 7.0 with Eclipse [Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

naga_iyer

Hi Scott..
    I dont seem to find the discussion thread on Weblogic Portal 7.0 configuration I created sometime back. What happened to it?
    Anyways..Here’s my question:
    I installed the new Myeclipse 2.5, and i’m trying to see if I can configure a project for weblogic portal 7.0.
    I am creating a new J2EE web project for existing content in exploded WAR format.
    Project name: portalApp
    Directory : [this is the directory of the portalApp web. application.]
    D:\java\bea\domains\myPortalDomain\beaApps\portalApp\portalApp

source folder :: ?? What should I enter here..? is this the Java source folder or the folder where I can find my jSps?

web root folder: ?? What should be entered here?

-Naga

#197045 Reply

naga_iyer

Is it possible to configure the JSP Compiler to use weblogic’s JSP compiler?

#197047 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Is it possible to configure the JSP Compiler to use weblogic’s JSP compiler?

Due to the integration requirements and the fact we support so many servers, it is not.

source folder :: Standard Java source folder
    web root: folder that contains both WEB-INF and META-INF

–Scott

#197049 Reply

naga_iyer

Thanks Scott.
    Is there a way to configure web application projects for existing files/resources? I already have an exploded WAR structure and would like to create a project for this.

-Naga

#197057 Reply

Scott Anderson
    Participant

Naga,

That’s a bit tough because of the restrictions that Eclipse places on source directory locations. I don’t think I could explain it precisely enough to give you an idea of how to get it to work. The safest way to go is to create a new project and copy your resources into it.

–Scott
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Configuring Weblogic Portal 7.0 with Eclipse [Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in