When I click on ‘Install Project’. I get an error ‘Could not install example project’.
I then go through the instructions ‘Examples On-Demand – Firewall Issues’ I get an error as
‘Error fetching resource list from repository
Reason ‘ Could not connect to
:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:443/home/cvs/public/myeclipse/examples could not connect to host connection refused: connect ‘
1. What is your OS and version?
2. What is the MyEclipse version you are using?
3. Can you copy and paste your installation details? Open MyEclipse IDE, from menu options click on MyEclipse > Installation Summary > Installation Details.
4. Are you behind firewall / proxy? If yes, can you set up your proxy details here – Window > Preferences > General > Network Connections and restart your IDE
5. Can you try this alternative – Click on Window > Open Perspective > Other > CVS Repositiory Exploring. This will open the CVS Repository window . Expand MyEclipse Example > Head. Right click on any example project and click on [Check Out]. This will check out the project to your project explorer. Please read README.txt.
6. You can also visit http://www.myeclipseide.com/module-htmlpages-display-pid-7.html as some of the sample projects are part of the tutorials