facebook

CPU Usage Way Too High

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eglove
    Participant

In both the Eclipse plugin and MyEclipse, Codemix will start to use too much resources after a few hours. Usually around 800mb. Intellisense suggestion stop working and compiling becomes slow.

#635709 Reply

support-swapna

Hi,

Sorry that you are seeing this issue.

1. Please go to Window > Preferences > CodeMix > Editors > Code Mining and check if any of the options are enabled. If enabled, disable them, restart the IDE and check if the performance improves.

2. If you are still seeing the issue, then can you please reach us via Live Chat (Help > CodeMix > Live Chat) to help us get some diagnostic information?

Apologies for inconvenience caused.

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

#635766 Reply

eglove
    Participant

Code Mining was on in Eclipse, but off in MyEclipse (I had the issue in both, MyEclipse being the most recent.)

I did change the MyEclipse.ini file to -Xmx4G. Obviously overkill but it’s calmed down my laptop fans. CodeMix still used around 1G of memory. I’ll attach a screenshot of that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #635820 Reply

support-swapna

Sorry for your experience. Thank you for the screenshot. I suggest you reach us via Live Chat (Help > CodeMix > Live Chat). We have some diagnostic tools available via Live Chat to help us monitor the resource usage and collect the data for further analysis.

Happy Holidays !

–Swapna
    Genuitec Support

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: CPU Usage Way Too High

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in