facebook

CSS suggestions (referenced project)

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

raphi
    Participant

Hi,

when I have a CSS file in a referenced project. For example I have referenced another project with name webresources.
    I don’t get proposals for the classes in that CSS file.

It only recognizes files that are in the same project.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,
    Raphi

#610974 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Raphi,

Just so we’re on the same page, can you share some details on how exactly you’re setting up the reference? Some code snippets would help.

#611089 Reply

raphi
    Participant

Hi Brian,

I’ve set up the reference like this:
    Project Properties –> Project References and than ticked the Resources Project (like in the Screenshot)

In the editor I only get proposals for CSS classes in the main project and not for classes in the resources project.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #611241 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Raphi,

Apologies for the delayed response. If you’re talking about the class completion described here: https://github.com/Zignd/HTML-CSS-Class-Completion then you should actually be seeing classes from across your workspace, not just the current project and its references. I’m afraid the referenced projects aren’t really taken into account when making suggestions (and you would get suggestions from all projects).

If you’re not getting suggestions from the WebResources project, it’s possible that something else is wrong with this particular project – are the classes in .css files or elsewhere? Do you see references from other projects?

#611546 Reply

raphi
    Participant

Hi Brian,

yes I am talking about the css class completion.
    Just tested again and it seems to work now. Now i get suggestions from all projects…

Don’t know why cause I didn’t change anything in the project o.O

Greets,
    Raphi

#611548 Reply

Brian Fernandes

Raphi,

Glad to hear it works now, thank you for reporting back!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: CSS suggestions (referenced project)

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in