facebook

custom graphics/buttons/wallpapers & splash screen (+ bugs)

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Feedback & Suggestions
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

~AR

like the interface of the tool kit.
    being a graphic designer, what I would love is to be able to customize the interface and add my own graphics to the app and create a splash screen as well.
    is there a place in the “org.eclipse.osgi > bundles” directory I can load new graphics to use on the screen?

sorry if this is completely elementary question. I’m relatively new to the app dev but will be working on four projects for my current workplace and this seems like the tool that best suits my needs.

ps. also noticed I can’t copy/paste into the “link” field in the properties pane for an item…I have to manually enter a web address.

also, the app isn’t hugely stable on Windows 7 64-bit platform. it tends to crash semi-frequently (mainly when previewing in the emulator) and the emulator does not display RSS feeds properly either. It just displays them as broken html/text.

#306988 Reply

wayne

Hi AR,

Re: “adding custom graphics to the app” can you elaborate a bit more on what you envision? Some things we are working for a future release include a designer media palette that you can customize with your own artwork. Is this what you are seeking?

Re: the stability issue you are seeing, can you replicate it repeatedly. I’m interested in identifying the cause for the crash. Please share any actions or experiences that you can recall just prior to any crashes.

Wayne
    Genuitec Mobile Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: custom graphics/buttons/wallpapers & splash screen (+ bugs)

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in