facebook

Customizing Ng Serve for Angular IDE

1. CodeMix & Angular IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Webclipse 1.x Help
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tam
    Participant

I have it where angular IDE runs this command everytime I hit the start server button.

ng serve –port=4200 –live-reload=true –environment=dev –webclipse-launch-id=5642767988691191609 –port=4200 –live-reload=true –environment=local

the environment variable is defined twice but I only set it up once in the custom command arguments for
    –environment=local.

How do I stop Angular IDE form always loading the –environment=dev argument?

#525358 Reply

support-piotr
    Participant

Tam,

Thanks for letting us know. We are going to remove the –environment=dev parameter from automatic addition in the next release. Note that live-reload and port values should be set using UI, otherwise they will get overridden. As a workaround, you can always start ng serve from the command line in Terminal+ and it will connect back to Angular IDE and show the server in the Servers View.

Best regards,
    Piotr Tomiak

#526606 Reply

support-swapna

Tam,

The problem with loading -environment=dev is fixed in the latest release 2017 CI 6.
    Please update to CI 6 from Help > Webclipse > Check for Updates and let us know how it works for you.

–Swapna
    MyEclipse Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Customizing Ng Serve for Angular IDE

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in