facebook

debug markers on mac

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. Installation, Configuration & Updates
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mc007ibi

Hi,

we tried serveral installations but anytime we don’t see our debug markers in the left column of the source text. Also when enabling “Line Numbers” its not doing what it should. Its looks very weird.

We installed also myeclipse on a fresh machine but same results.

Is there anything we can do about ? I saw a post from 2004 about the same problem but in our case its not showing anything related in the error log.

Another question we have is whether we can make a refund when the problem can not be solved.

Thanks a lot,
    G

oh, all other eclipse installations are working perfect. May be I have to install from a update site ?

#317567 Reply

mc007ibi

installing from update site makes any eclipse hanging at “Calculating requirements” step.

#317570 Reply

mc007ibi

Hi again,

after many installation trials, we’d like to refund our purchase as its not working. Does anybody know how or where to make refund ?

#317610 Reply

support-tony
    Keymaster

Guenter,

I’m sorry you’re having these problems with MyEclipse, but I’m confused by what you’ve described above.

I notice that you hadn’t posted before you saw these problems. Did you try out MyEclipse for a trial period before purchasing a license? If so, I presume you had no problems during the trial? When did the problems start?

Have you tried just eclipse (without MyEclipse) on your machine? If so, did you have any problems with that?

You mention that other “eclipse installations are working perfect”. Do you mean there are other programmers where you work who are using eclipse on Mac, but not MyEclipse? I’m not sure whether your system (hardware, system software and MyEclipse) is the only one of its kind where you work. Could you make this clear, please?

Also, could you please give more detail on the problems you have with debugging (e.g. what are you trying to debug – Java, JSP, or something else) and the problem with line numbers, as it’s not clear what your problem is. If possible, please attach some screenshots (you can attach them using the “Add an Attachment” section below the reply window, which appears when you use the “Post Reply” button near the top).

If you still want a refund, please write to our sales department with the details of your purchase and a link to this thread. The email address details are on the contact page.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: debug markers on mac

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in