facebook

Deploy fails to WAS 6.1 on Windows/XP[Closed]

1. MyEclipse IDE
  2.  > 
  3. WebSphere Development
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

psssystems

This was happening to a coworker for the last two weeks, and now it is now happening to me. Note it was not happening to me until today, and there were no changes to any .project, .classpath, or any other artifact.

We have found no way around it except to uninstall and reinstall WAS.

When attempting exploded deployment, we are getting this error:

Deployment failure on WebSphere 6.1. Could not copy all resources to C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\AppSrv01\installedApps\BUBBANode01Cell\ear.ear. If a file is locked, you can wait until the lock times out to redeploy, or stop the server and redeploy, or manually remove the deployment at C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\AppSrv01\installedApps\BUBBANode01Cell\ear.ear

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Ralph Harnden

#282374 Reply

psssystems

Following suggestions from other postings on MyEclipse forums for similar errors, I discovered that my problem was caused by missing/removed linked resources.
    As mentioned in those other postings, the error message is very misleading, and does not provide any useful information about the nature of the problem.

Ralph Harnden

#282543 Reply

Greg

Hello Ralph,

Sorry that you had trouble with the locking problem. I just wanted to make sure that you were able to get your project to deploy again. Could you help me understand exactly what your problem is to see if there is something that we can do differently?

#282899 Reply

psssystems

This message has not been recovered.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Deploy fails to WAS 6.1 on Windows/XP[Closed]

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in