facebook

Dial up action click with a number such as #150#

1. MobiOne Archive
  2.  > 
  3. Getting Help – General
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

biloa

Hello

I build an android app for mobile money operations ; one option is to dial up #150#
    When i put it in the said window ( action click ) it gives me #150 instead.
    How to put #150# in the dial up option ?
    Thanks in advance for your support.
    Biloa

#350155 Reply

Code_A

Are you trying to dial the phone? I tested it in the simulator using the code below behind my button (I also tested just adding the number to the Dial Phone action of my button) and it seemed to work.

phoneui.callPhone("#150#");
    #350166 Reply

biloa

the code #150# is for dialing ; can you show me how to add the below java code into the app ?
    phoneui.callPhone(“#150#”);
    Thanks
    Biloa

#350167 Reply

biloa

I have added the below code to the Run Javascript window :
    phoneui.callPhone(“#150#”);
    I dialed and got an empty window ; my testing phone is an android version 4.2

#350183 Reply

Code_A

You put the code behind a button and it didn’t work? That is exactly what I did to test and it worked fine (in the simulator – see the attached file). Can you post an example .mobi file that shows the issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #350212 Reply

biloa

I have downloaded your attached call.mobi file and installed it – after building ) in my android phone ; it gives me the dial up window but not the #150#.It’s what I get ; my need was to get #150# displayed and ready flor call.
    Thanks
    Bidjanga

#350257 Reply

Hi,

I looked into this. MobiOne delegates to android to handle the phone number format. The android phone number parser appears to fail on the structure of your number. I tested on iOS and got very similar failure situation.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Dial up action click with a number such as #150#

You must be logged in to post in the forum log in